Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is the starting point for my tour?
The starting point will be stated on your voucher as soon as you have received confirmation of your booking, along with any extra information you will need to enjoy the activity.
2. How do I make an online reservation?
All you have to do is select your tour using the selection criteria available on the web site. After that you will be guided through the process. You will be able to enter the number of people who wish to participate, and make any necessary choices. Then you will enter your credit card details using our secure system and after approval you will receive confirmation of your reservation.
3. I don\\\'t have a bank card I can use to make the payment, what should I do?
You can pay with cash 15 - 30 min before the start of your tour. You have to go through the reservation process and enter your passport details as requested in order to secure your reservation.
4. Is my payment secure?
Yes. By using our secure online payment system and your payment information is encrypted. We do not hold any credit card information in our systems.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
You can pay with a VISA or MasterCard credit card
6. How long does it take, on average, to receive confirmation that the activity is available?
This depends on your booking. Some tours are automatically confirmed as soon as you submit your booking. On average a response will be sent to you within 24 to 48 hours.
7. What should I do with my voucher?
We will make your vouchers available to you at the same time as sending out your confirmation email. It is ESSENTIAL that you print your vouchers and present them when you arrive for your activity. Read the information on the vouchers carefully as it will indicate the meeting point and have instructions on how to get there.
8. What is the email address that I will receive my confirmations from?
9. Are there any special tariffs for large groups?
Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on discounts.
10. How many people constitute a group?
In general your party will constitute a “group” if there are more than 10 participants in the tour.
11. What happens if I don\'t attend the tour that I have reserved (due to transport problems, strikes, etc.)?
You will not be entitled to any refunds.
12. Are there charges when I wish to cancel an activity?
Please refer to the cancellation conditions listed for each activity.
As a general rule:
- For tickets, vouchers and activities that are only valid for a specific period: these activities are not open to alterations and are non-refundable.
- Other activities:
- If you wish to cancel over 7 full days before the date on which the activity was supposed to take place: there will be a cancellation charge of 5€ per activity
- If you wish to cancel between 7 and 2 full days prior to the date on which the activity was supposed to take place: there will be a cancellation charge of 8€ per activity
- If you wish to cancel less than 2 full days before the date on which the activity was supposed to take place: you are not entitled for any refunds.